The Week to End #TMX
Want to involve your business or workplace in Pull Together?
Join us in supporting Indigenous Nations going to court who say NO to oil and tanker traffic on the west coast!
The Week to End TMX is part of the Pull Together campaign for First Nations legal challenges against Trans Mountain. It is being run in collaboration with Dogwood Initiative.
Pull Together is supporting four First Nations: Squamish, Coldwater, Tsleil-Waututh, and Secwepemc. The Nations will be in court this December 2019. Fundraising is ramping up during "The Week to End Trans Mountain".
The Week to End Trans Mountain is November 27th through December 3rd.
Can we count on your help along with the amazing businesses below?
What can your business do?! Sign up your business HERE.
- Donate a portion of proceeds for that week: businesses typically give 10-20%.
- Consider setting up an online fundraising team and inviting staff to join. At the end of the week, match what employees raise!
- Display Week to End TMX or Week to Protect the Salish Sea signage and materials (which we provide), with donation jars for customers to donate to Pull Together.
Other ways to play:
- Brand a specific product.
- Host an event.
- Encourage your staff to read up about the Pull Together campaign and spread the word to your customers and networks.
What we can do for you:
- Pull Together will send out an email at the beginning of the Week to End TMX to the whole 12k-strong Pull Together list encouraging people to shop at participating businesses
- Your logo on the Pull Together website
- Guest blog or story about you on the website
- Promotional content on our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Inclusion in media packages sent out to major media - our last Week to End Enbridge event was covered by CBC!
We look forward to building resilient communities and ecosystems with you! Please, sign-up today!
Who knew stopping a pipeline could be so much fun?